Game Servers, MineCraft Server Rental, Dedicated Servers, Battlefield 3, VPS Servers

Author Topic: EA? Losing connection alot!  (Read 5115 times)

samsonjr

EA? Losing connection alot!
« on: July 22, 2011, 07:34:21 AM »
The servers have been losing connection.. alot.. EA connection.
I have friends around the world and they all are saying the same thing.  MOH and BC2 servers have been losing connection often.

I cannot seem to find any info on EA's site.. or news. 
Anyone have any information?
It is getting annoying.  I cannot blame LPGS... lol :-)  but man... this is .. hmm... yeah, you get the point.

Ricki

• Support Staff
Re: EA? Losing connection alot!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 05:30:47 PM »
The EA backend is in some troubles since weeks.

Worldwide players got kicked or could not even connect to their preferred servers and if yes, mostly had weapons of rank level zero or one only.

And no, has nothing to do with a scheduled maintenance like we experienced yesterday for a few hours.

I can see the blinking eyes of Samson thinking about to put a ticket in ...  ::)

samsonjr

Re: EA? Losing connection alot!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 05:48:28 PM »
The EA backend is in some troubles since weeks.

Worldwide players got kicked or could not even connect to their preferred servers and if yes, mostly had weapons of rank level zero or one only.

And no, has nothing to do with a scheduled maintenance like we experienced yesterday for a few hours.

I can see the blinking eyes of Samson thinking about to put a ticket in ...  ::)

Was going to put a ticket, but realized other peeps need to see the issues :-)
I am sure others are having the same trouble.  I realized if EA is involved there may be nothing LPGS can do. LOL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk